Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Just a quick thought...

So what to do while on Christmas break form school? It seems to be a boring time of the year for me, once the holidays are over. It just feels like I am sitting and waiting for school to restart. So what have I done? Well you see the answer is simple, I have done nothing and now I am actually bored with doing nothing. I can only play so much Playstation before I really want to implode. I would love to get my scrapbooking stuff out, but I dont dare because I have an addiction to it. (Also I just do not have the space to "spread out") I really want to go and play volleyball, but I have to wait another week. Uhg!

On another note, Eleanor is growing and so is my belly. I can feel her move almost constantly and it is almost to the point where you can see her move inside me. It is an incredible feeling! She also made out like a banshee for xmas, even though she has not graced us with her presence yet. I am relly temped to post pictures of all the cute little pink outfits that we have accumulated for her, but I fear that would make me an obsessed parent, and also not always interesting for a reader. I hope that she is very girly in a way that I was not. I want her to be feminine yet strongwilled and not ditsy. My mother-in-law thinks she is going to become a tomboy to despite me. But according to Watsonian behaviorism, I can raise her to be literally anything I desire through conditioning, right? I guess that is another topic for later discussion.

I think it is nap time...

No comments:

Post a Comment